FS: 2006 Supercharged Head/Cam Jeep SRT-8

So am I, from all that we've went through with it I am really happy it is staying in the family.
 
So am I, from all that we've went through with it I am really happy it is staying in the family.

Heh, later on, if your situation works out, you could buy it back!
 
Glad it worked out for ya Snail...What's the plan on the next venture? Tiddy Bar owner?

Looking currently, first gotta make sure sale of my current business happens. Then its whether I want to move and where, and what to do. But this give me a little leeway on relieving any financial liabilities.
 
Good Stuff man. In a way its a good thing that your bro picked it up, but at the same time your gonna be pissed, every time he smashed on the pedal and you see him drive away. LoL Hope you Kept the spare key. LOL
 
Good Stuff man. In a way its a good thing that your bro picked it up, but at the same time your gonna be pissed, every time he smashed on the pedal and you see him drive away. LoL Hope you Kept the spare key. LOL

What spare key?!?!?!?! :fear: LOL!
 
Looking currently, first gotta make sure sale of my current business happens. Then its whether I want to move and where, and what to do. But this give me a little leeway on relieving any financial liabilities.
Always welcome in Texas bro...glad you are free on the expense yet it is still around for ya
 
What parts? Come visit D/FW well show ya around

Actually been looking in Fort Worth, Houston, and Austin. I will have to let you know if I head out that way.

Happy for you bro....I rarely see any vehicles listed here sale this quick...

Thanks Larry, now I got enough money to buy more Graeters! LOL!
 
Is part of the deal you can steal it and drive it around when you want? LOL
 
Actually been looking in Fort Worth, Houston, and Austin. I will have to let you know if I head out that way.

I actually live really close to Fort Worth and really like; however going to school in Austin. I wish that we could move back down there, best place in the world! Houston on the other hand might be the worst place in the world. Think you have my number if you are in Texas at all (anywhere) let me know I owe ya at least a few beers bro
 
I actually live really close to Fort Worth and really like; however going to school in Austin. I wish that we could move back down there, best place in the world! Houston on the other hand might be the worst place in the world. Think you have my number if you are in Texas at all (anywhere) let me know I owe ya at least a few beers bro

Sounds good bro, I gotta take a ride in your beast! I've heard some not so great things about Houston so probably won't be seeing me there lol!

Is part of the deal you can steal it and drive it around when you want? LOL

I always have to do "maintenance" and "make sure she is running right", so I should be driving her!
 
Oh Austin do it, Austin, Austin, Austin that way when Spencer and I visit we can get the suite on the house.................Right?
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top