glad to see it stay in the family.
So am I, from all that we've went through with it I am really happy it is staying in the family.
Heh, later on, if your situation works out, you could buy it back!
Glad it worked out for ya Snail...What's the plan on the next venture? Tiddy Bar owner?
Good Stuff man. In a way its a good thing that your bro picked it up, but at the same time your gonna be pissed, every time he smashed on the pedal and you see him drive away. LoL Hope you Kept the spare key. LOL
Always welcome in Texas bro...glad you are free on the expense yet it is still around for yaLooking currently, first gotta make sure sale of my current business happens. Then its whether I want to move and where, and what to do. But this give me a little leeway on relieving any financial liabilities.
Always welcome in Texas bro...glad you are free on the expense yet it is still around for ya
Thanks Spence, actually Texas ain't lookin so bad been doin some looking around there......
SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! My brother bought it tonight!!!!!!! What a f'n surprise!
What parts? Come visit D/FW well show ya around
Happy for you bro....I rarely see any vehicles listed here sale this quick...
Actually been looking in Fort Worth, Houston, and Austin. I will have to let you know if I head out that way.
I actually live really close to Fort Worth and really like; however going to school in Austin. I wish that we could move back down there, best place in the world! Houston on the other hand might be the worst place in the world. Think you have my number if you are in Texas at all (anywhere) let me know I owe ya at least a few beers bro
Is part of the deal you can steal it and drive it around when you want? LOL
Oh Austin do it, Austin, Austin, Austin that way when Spencer and I visit we can get the suite on the house.................Right?
Anytime bro, if I move out there you guys are welcome over anytime.
Sausage Fest