FS: 2006 Supercharged Head/Cam Jeep SRT-8

greatone61

Full Access Member
Full Access
Joined
Dec 31, 2007
Messages
875
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Santa Fe
SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! MY F'N BROTHER BOUGHT IT TONIGHT!
jeep0.JPG
 
Last edited:
Great deal! If the wife was working, I'd be calling not posting...
 
DUDE WTF?!?!?!?! Didn't see this coming.......:( Sorry bud.....
 
Sorry to read this my friend......beautiful Jeep...love what you have done to it..tempting..
 
Just wanna get out of the hotel biz and wanna do something else, lets see what happens......
 
Man if i had the $$$ i would be all over it.. i remeber drooling over your jeep at Techco when I got my blower done....

BTW when did they redesign the front horn of the blower? I kinda like it...
 
Man if i had the $$$ i would be all over it.. i remeber drooling over your jeep at Techco when I got my blower done....

BTW when did they redesign the front horn of the blower? I kinda like it...

I think thats part of the quiet drive setup, I am not too sure.
 
Snehal has this been a daily driven in rain? Has a dyno been done? Any track times?
 
Snehal has this been a daily driven in rain? Has a dyno been done? Any track times?

No sir not daily driven in rain or snow, it has seen some but not as a daily driver. Dyno was done in SoCal it did 508/480. Track times at 7071DA was a 13.12 at 107 1.89 60'.
 
wow thats clean as hell. im sure it will find a lucky owner, i was thinking of a jeep for awhile, but i will commute too much right now.
 
Thanks fellas!

Anyone wanting Carfax I have it printed, it is absolutely clean, I will fax it to any interested party.
 
Thanks fellas!

Anyone wanting Carfax I have it printed, it is absolutely clean, I will fax it to any interested party.

If I could swing it....and I am lookin at options but dont get your hopes up as I doubt I can and keep my truck too.....I would not need a carfax..your word is better than some company out there...............BTW..how many quarts of Graeter's would it take?;)
 
If I could swing it....and I am lookin at options but dont get your hopes up as I doubt I can and keep my truck too.....I would not need a carfax..your word is better than some company out there...............BTW..how many quarts of Graeter's would it take?;)

LOL! Thanks for the kind words, I could eat Graeters all day lol!
 
SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! My brother bought it tonight!!!!!!! What a f'n surprise!
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top