Great,All that coin and it comes with a batch of crabs??Geez..lolNo,
crab cakes only
Just messin with ya..lol:friends:
Great,All that coin and it comes with a batch of crabs??Geez..lolNo,
crab cakes only
This thread does not need all the Jibber jabber... it is a forsale thread please respect it.
E. Thread Crapping - Thread crapping is rude and will not be tolerated. If you feel the price is unfair or if you have an issue with the asking price then kindly PM or email the seller to inform them. It will be up to the seller to adjust the price however they see fit.
To remind those whom have MISSED my comment
http://www.srtconnection.com/forums/announcement.php?f=40
I WILL remove all posts outside of the OP. Now if you wish to banter on and on about one mans personal decision take it up with him or start a thread in one of our MANY offtopic forums that were put in place to help with controlling these situations.
Keep in mind a serious buyer may look at this thread and see "well there are 20 pages, has he sold the car yet? Screw it, it is probably gone"
Final warning by me. This goes for anyone, any title any user group. The end.
I was afraid this might happen after the GSM bugger. I almost sold my car when Frank Racing helped themselves to my $800 Pro Torque converter, after Kelly got done ripping me off. "Oh, we will help rescue you from your rapist Fast. Thank you officer Frank. Now bend over Fast, the nice officer and his buddy want a go at you now since we saved you." The whole thing is supposed to be a bunch of fun and not the garbage it often turns into.
C.
ARE YOU ON FUCKING DRUGS?Just cause I did it......:bang:
I hope like me your at least gonna do something stupid and get something faster.Ferris Bueher, you're my H E E E R O... lol
I hope like me your at least gonna do something stupid and get something faster.
I want my cut for the paint scheme!!![]()
i should delete this thread......