FS: 2006 Dodge Charger SRT8 (1bad4dr)

IM KEEPING MY DAMN CAR!!!!!!!!!....I POST ENOUGH TO KEEP THE C ALIVE!!!!!! hahahahahahahaha
 
This thread does not need all the Jibber jabber... it is a forsale thread please respect it.

To remind those whom have MISSED my comment

http://www.srtconnection.com/forums/announcement.php?f=40

E. Thread Crapping - Thread crapping is rude and will not be tolerated. If you feel the price is unfair or if you have an issue with the asking price then kindly PM or email the seller to inform them. It will be up to the seller to adjust the price however they see fit.

I WILL remove all posts outside of the OP. Now if you wish to banter on and on about one mans personal decision take it up with him or start a thread in one of our MANY offtopic forums that were put in place to help with controlling these situations.

Keep in mind a serious buyer may look at this thread and see "well there are 20 pages, has he sold the car yet? Screw it, it is probably gone"

Final warning by me. This goes for anyone, any title any user group. The end.
 
To remind those whom have MISSED my comment

http://www.srtconnection.com/forums/announcement.php?f=40



I WILL remove all posts outside of the OP. Now if you wish to banter on and on about one mans personal decision take it up with him or start a thread in one of our MANY offtopic forums that were put in place to help with controlling these situations.

Keep in mind a serious buyer may look at this thread and see "well there are 20 pages, has he sold the car yet? Screw it, it is probably gone"

Final warning by me. This goes for anyone, any title any user group. The end.

Hey Mains, I started a thread to talk about Ron selling his car, if you want you can move all the "off topic" posts from here to that thread. Would that be ok??
 
Dang Ron sucks that you are selling your car. I was deliberating selling mine a while ago but recently the prices of these Mopars do not hold their values. I just decided to run the wheels off of it till I but my next car in a few years. By that time the car will only be worth 10k.
 
man...... i am out of commission for a fews days cuz i am sick as hell and this is what i find when i log back on????? wtf ron???? getting some chally fever going huh???

good luck with the sale...... (not really! LOL)
 
I was afraid this might happen after the GSM bugger. I almost sold my car when Frank Racing helped themselves to my $800 Pro Torque converter, after Kelly got done ripping me off. "Oh, we will help rescue you from your rapist Fast. Thank you officer Frank. Now bend over Fast, the nice officer and his buddy want a go at you now since we saved you." The whole thing is supposed to be a bunch of fun and not the garbage it often turns into.

C.
 
I was afraid this might happen after the GSM bugger. I almost sold my car when Frank Racing helped themselves to my $800 Pro Torque converter, after Kelly got done ripping me off. "Oh, we will help rescue you from your rapist Fast. Thank you officer Frank. Now bend over Fast, the nice officer and his buddy want a go at you now since we saved you." The whole thing is supposed to be a bunch of fun and not the garbage it often turns into.

C.

Really does not have anything to do with GSM. I have been contemplating this for months.
 
It's all good bro. You did a good job with it. ;)

And thanks for the LXOM vote.. I'm getting slaughtered by the other west coast peeps.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top