- Joined
- Nov 6, 2007
- Messages
- 1,933
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
For Sale:
Frank's Racing Tomahawk Cam - specs: 218/212, 557/547, 113 LSA
Lightly used with less than 5k miles on it.
This cam has spent more of its life in the box than in a motor. It was originally Trojan's and was installed in his 392 stroker motor for a few thousand miles. He never really got it dialed in, so when he switched I bought it from him planning on putting it in with new heads. My new heads will have a bigger intake valve though and the valve to piston clearance with the big valve is pretty tight, so now I'm getting a custom grind cam instead.
$250 shipped Fed-Ex ground with insurance to continental USA
Frank's Racing Tomahawk Cam - specs: 218/212, 557/547, 113 LSA
Lightly used with less than 5k miles on it.
This cam has spent more of its life in the box than in a motor. It was originally Trojan's and was installed in his 392 stroker motor for a few thousand miles. He never really got it dialed in, so when he switched I bought it from him planning on putting it in with new heads. My new heads will have a bigger intake valve though and the valve to piston clearance with the big valve is pretty tight, so now I'm getting a custom grind cam instead.
$250 shipped Fed-Ex ground with insurance to continental USA