I have had this on the market before, then decided not to sell it, but now, I am left with no real choice.
I have a Green 2005 Sea-Doo RXP with a MagicTilt trailer. The machine runs perfectly, and will hit 70 MPH with two people on it, on good water, and it gets there VERY Quickly!! The reason? The 1494 CC S/C'd Rotax engine, which puts out a nice 215 HP!!
Check this for more info.
Would prefer to sell it locally.
$5700 takes it home!
I have a Green 2005 Sea-Doo RXP with a MagicTilt trailer. The machine runs perfectly, and will hit 70 MPH with two people on it, on good water, and it gets there VERY Quickly!! The reason? The 1494 CC S/C'd Rotax engine, which puts out a nice 215 HP!!
Check this for more info.
Would prefer to sell it locally.
$5700 takes it home!