F/S 2005 RXP W/MagicTilt Trailer

ntw0rk

Puesto en miniatura puta
Full Access
Joined
Dec 21, 2007
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Greenville, Tx
I have had this on the market before, then decided not to sell it, but now, I am left with no real choice.

I have a Green 2005 Sea-Doo RXP with a MagicTilt trailer. The machine runs perfectly, and will hit 70 MPH with two people on it, on good water, and it gets there VERY Quickly!! The reason? The 1494 CC S/C'd Rotax engine, which puts out a nice 215 HP!!
Check this for more info.

DSC01952.jpg

DSC01954.jpg


Would prefer to sell it locally.

$5700 takes it home!
 
i LOVE the rxp, im sorry you had to sell it, i hope it wasnt a forced decision!
 
i LOVE the rxp, im sorry you had to sell it, i hope it wasnt a forced decision!

It was, but it's all good. I'll get another, only this time I will pay cash, and it will be an RXP-X!!

Today marks 6 months of unemployment... thus the sale...
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top