Expected Sale of LX SRT8 CAI/Diablo...

MotherMopar

The One, The Only... MOMO
Platinum Supporter
Full Access
Joined
Oct 14, 2007
Messages
4,185
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Eastlake Proper
Folks, looks like my car will be losing a couple things in order to gain a blower.

I have a Mopar CAI and a Diablo tuner (6.1 LX) that'll be ready to ship out to their new owners in about 4 weeks from Monday May 26, 2008.

I'm looking at selling the tuner for $250, cables and shipping... all included.

The CAI, $175 OBO, with the oil/cleaner... shipped.

Just gauging interest.
 
I'll give you 100 pesos!!!!!!!!!!

Are you following the forum guidelines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ilovesrtc:

PICS, contact info, OH WAIT YOU ARE STAFF AND CAN DO WHATEVER THE HELL YOU WANT! Nevermind:zorro::thongue2:
 
Why would you be selling the Predator?
 
with as many members as there are in the EQ and you have to BUY a blower?!?!?!?!
 
Ummm, so they're cutting Momo a special deal do they can do R&D and fitment and evaluation and they can't adjust the price for the Predator?... Like this is some sort of remote satelite office and it would be just too hard to get an exception from galactic headquarters to make an amendment to the standard "R&D" package?
 
Ummm, so they're cutting Momo a special deal do they can do R&D and fitment and evaluation and they can't adjust the price for the Predator?... Like this is some sort of remote satelite office and it would be just too hard to get an exception from galactic headquarters to make an amendment to the standard "R&D" package?

you got it!
 
I'll give you 100 pesos!!!!!!!!!!

Are you following the forum guidelines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ilovesrtc:

PICS, contact info, OH WAIT YOU ARE STAFF AND CAN DO WHATEVER THE HELL YOU WANT! Nevermind:zorro::thongue2:

Like one touch ban your ass *BTW: I just did it.
 
Ummm, so they're cutting Momo a special deal do they can do R&D and fitment and evaluation and they can't adjust the price for the Predator?... Like this is some sort of remote satelite office and it would be just too hard to get an exception from galactic headquarters to make an amendment to the standard "R&D" package?

I see you found the thinking cap and gown and put them back on:bigwink:
 
Ummm, so they're cutting Momo a special deal do they can do R&D and fitment and evaluation and they can't adjust the price for the Predator?... Like this is some sort of remote satelite office and it would be just too hard to get an exception from galactic headquarters to make an amendment to the standard "R&D" package?

Dave, maybe they have a special "blower" tune already pre-loaded or something??
 
Dave, maybe they have a special "blower" tune already pre-loaded or something??

I don't think there's currently a canned blower tune... that's why they're using our vehicles... to create one.
 
I don't think there's currently a canned blower tune... that's why they're using our vehicles... to create one.

Not by Diablo Jason, by Vortech. If not then I'm with Quick, it's stupid that you have to buy a new one.
 
Not by Diablo Jason, by Vortech. If not then I'm with Quick, it's stupid that you have to buy a new one.

I'd agree... hmmm... I wonder if I could get a reduced price if I let them use my current one?!?! However, I'm thinking that they want a completely 'clean slate' to start from (it is R&D and they need to nail this 'just right'). Either way, someone on SRT8OC already claim they want it... but I'm still taking reservations.
 
I'd agree... hmmm... I wonder if I could get a reduced price if I let them use my current one?!?! However, I'm thinking

Wait a minute... maybe WE weren't thinking about this in the right way.

Momo, did you TELL them you already have a Predator?
 
Wait a minute... maybe WE weren't thinking about this in the right way.

Momo, did you TELL them you already have a Predator?

Yea, maybe they're just assuming you don't have one. And IDK bout a "clean slate", don't see any reason they can't use yours just cause you've already been using it. I don't have one but I know you can load and unload tunes easily, what's the point of having a new unused one??
 
I will call them tomorrow guys! I did mention to the guy when I dropped mine off, that I already had a PREDATOR and he didn't say anything! I will call tomorrow and see what he says.

NOW, go and help me with the post I'm about to post. Later, Ryan. :huglove:
 
I will call them tomorrow guys! I did mention to the guy when I dropped mine off, that I already had a PREDATOR and he didn't say anything! I will call tomorrow and see what he says.

NOW, go and help me with the post I'm about to post. Later, Ryan. :huglove:

Went and saw your ride today Ryan... looks good except for that giant scratch down the side now! BTW, spoke with our installers there and the new Vortech system for our cars now come with a much bigger heat exchanger. Not black any more though. Also, I will have a DC Strut bar and AFE Stage II CAI for sell in less than three weeks. The tube on the AFE is the brand new one with the recess for the hood.
 
Went and saw your ride today Ryan... looks good except for that giant scratch down the side now! BTW, spoke with our installers there and the new Vortech system for our cars now come with a much bigger heat exchanger. Not black any more though. Also, I will have a DC Strut bar and AFE Stage II CAI for sell in less than three weeks. The tube on the AFE is the brand new one with the recess for the hood.

Get your advertisement the fuck off my thread... cheatin' SOB! LMAO!
 
Get your advertisement the fuck off my thread... cheatin' SOB! LMAO!

If you ain't cheatin'... you ain't trying... not my fault the AFE makes 7 more hp than the Mopar one does... oh, wait... I guess I wasn't supposed to say that... my bad!
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top