Expected Sale of LX SRT8 CAI/Diablo...

If you ain't cheatin'... you ain't trying... not my fault the AFE makes 7 more hp than the Mopar one does... oh, wait... I guess I wasn't supposed to say that... my bad!

Blah, blah, blah... I'll sell mine cheaper!
 
Please post pictures of your wares or this thread will be deleted. Thank you for your cooperation jackass. LMAO!!
 
Please post pictures of your wares or this thread will be deleted. Thank you for your cooperation jackass. LMAO!!

and contact information.

(and I think the health department requires a disclosure since these parts have likely been in contact with rats.)
 
and contact information.

(and I think the health department requires a disclosure since these parts have likely been in contact with rats.)

No no no! Only the food I cook on my grill has had rat contact. Its all good.
 
Remind me not to eat at your house anymore...

Oh please... any hair, feces and/or virus' were burnt to smitherines after 2 steaks, sausage and a couple burgers over the course of a week or so. Its safe.
 
Oh please... any hair, feces and/or virus' were burnt to smitherines after 2 steaks, sausage and a couple burgers over the course of a week or so. Its safe.

I was wondering why Rick said your weiners tasted funny....?
 
Better drop your car off, before you sell anything and that includes your milky white loosey flabbed body:bigwink::love::friends::thongue2:
 
Better drop your car off, before you sell anything and that includes your milky white loosey flabbed body:bigwink::love::friends::thongue2:

Hey, hey, hey.... what are ya doing.... trying to lose me money here..? Don't be dissin' the little white boy in front possible new customers!
 
Hey, hey, hey.... what are ya doing.... trying to lose me money here..? Don't be dissin' the little white boy in front possible new customers!

NEW CUSTOMERS! RICKY is still using the MOMO MANWHORE BLOW ME TIL THE MUSHROOM FALLS OFF "GIFT CARD" FROM X-MAS!
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top