Brand New Gsm Tcm F/s!

dwswanger

SRT 8 VIPER
Joined
Nov 21, 2007
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Bridgeport, WV
:usflag: Brand New GSMotorsports TCM AMG Flash, never Flashed At ALL! No VIN # ! :boxing: $600.oo W/shipping One month old ! Donald
KWV-2.jpg
[/IMG]
 
why the sale?????
 
I'm assuming he has the Predator now and it doesn't play nice with the GSM....I could be wrong though.
 
ah ha........ never thought of that...... i did not think the pred did any real changing of the tcm????? sorry if that is a dumb question, still do not truly understand the dynamic between the pcm and tcm......
 
:worthy: No guys I have started to get ready to put a 5 or 6 sp in my car! I had one that in bought in June and took it back to GS and they gave me a new one and have decided to do the 6sp. instead of my 426 engine cheaper. And the GS is better than a predator update, This is a AMG ben's TCM Flash. Donald
 
:worthy: No guys I have started to get ready to put a 5 or 6 sp in my car! I had one that in bought in June and took it back to GS and they gave me a new one and have decided to do the 6sp. instead of my 426 engine cheaper. And the GS is better than a predator update, This is a AMG ben's TCM Flash. Donald


Very cool, I've been doing my home work on this for a very long time. I can't wait to compare notes. :good:
 
:band: Well lets start a little? Cam! I have a way to come up with a about 4.11 to 4.56 final drive ! Your turn? Donald:ninja :ninja:
 
Can you keep it from burning up clutches? Supposedly that was Kiesler's problem.
 
:band: Well lets start a little? Cam! I have a way to come up with a about 4.11 to 4.56 final drive ! Your turn? Donald:ninja :ninja:

Here, take your choice, I've done all the math.

The blue would be the gear ratio, green internal's on the tremec and the rest is pretty easy to follow. For me, I'm liking the 3:86's myself.


revisedgearcalcsrev2.jpg



:nerd: :prop:
 
Last edited:
Can you keep it from burning up clutches? Supposedly that was Kiesler's problem.

this was caused by running it with the stock dif gearing. Get some gears..............solve the problem. Now with the release of the Chally, all the goodies will be within reach. :good:
 
:starwars: How about this?
42/16 2.625 1071842 1551516 4.41 3.01
1st 41/17 2.412 1071841 1551517 4.06 2.77
39/20 1.950 1071839 1551820 3.28 2.24
38/21 1.810 1022838 1522821 3.04 2.08

First Gear only! 8 choice's
 
this was caused by running it with the stock dif gearing. Get some gears..............solve the problem. Now with the release of the Chally, all the goodies will be within reach. :good:
Well, I knew why.:good: I just wondered if there was a known fix...ie does dswanger know something about gears that the rest of us don't?:worthy:
 
:starwars: How about this?
42/16 2.625 1071842 1551516 4.41 3.01
1st 41/17 2.412 1071841 1551517 4.06 2.77
39/20 1.950 1071839 1551820 3.28 2.24
38/21 1.810 1022838 1522821 3.04 2.08

First Gear only! 8 choice's


Plez explain Lucy..........me no understand sum of the numbers? :blush:
 
:scare: Frist gear choices of 4.41-2.08! Sinyor!

So your planning on being able to change the internal ratio's??. Granted, some of this is attainable, but there are housing limitations and matched gear/shaft relationships.

Hey man, I hope it's all good and we both get what we want. I can tell ya that I've spent several months looking into this to work with our existing platform. And just like Keisler, got stuck along the way. Everything I checked out were off the self items, but the rears were a expensive hurdle and programming the TCM, tricking it could be done. But I didn't care for the issues this caused.
 
GSM TCM & Predator

I'm assuming he has the Predator now and it doesn't play nice with the GSM....I could be wrong though.

The GSM TCM and the Predator play REALLY well together. Just ask any of the guys with "faster" cars I welded at Fontana this past weekend:grin:
 
The GSM TCM and the Predator play REALLY well together. Just ask any of the guys with "faster" cars I welded at Fontana this past weekend:grin:

Thanks Dan! This is good to know. I thought someone told me there was a problem...with the setup or Mike at Diablo stated something to the effect that aftermarket TCMS won't play nice with the Predator...this was some time ago.
 
donald......dude.........you always have the coolest ideas for your car. i.e. your fusebox cover that gives me a stiffy
 
donald......dude.........you always have the coolest ideas for your car. i.e. your fusebox cover that gives me a stiffy

you get a stiffy when the news says its gonna be windy out. dahahahaha
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top