dwswanger
SRT 8 VIPER
:usflag: Brand New GSMotorsports TCM AMG Flash, never Flashed At ALL! No VIN # ! :boxing: $600.oo W/shipping One month old ! Donald
[/IMG]
:worthy: No guys I have started to get ready to put a 5 or 6 sp in my car! I had one that in bought in June and took it back to GS and they gave me a new one and have decided to do the 6sp. instead of my 426 engine cheaper. And the GS is better than a predator update, This is a AMG ben's TCM Flash. Donald
:band: Well lets start a little? Cam! I have a way to come up with a about 4.11 to 4.56 final drive ! Your turn? Donald:ninja :ninja:
Can you keep it from burning up clutches? Supposedly that was Kiesler's problem.
Well, I knew why.:good: I just wondered if there was a known fix...ie does dswanger know something about gears that the rest of us don't?:worthy:this was caused by running it with the stock dif gearing. Get some gears..............solve the problem. Now with the release of the Chally, all the goodies will be within reach. :good:
:starwars: How about this?
42/16 2.625 1071842 1551516 4.41 3.01
1st 41/17 2.412 1071841 1551517 4.06 2.77
39/20 1.950 1071839 1551820 3.28 2.24
38/21 1.810 1022838 1522821 3.04 2.08
First Gear only! 8 choice's
:scare: Frist gear choices of 4.41-2.08! Sinyor!
I'm assuming he has the Predator now and it doesn't play nice with the GSM....I could be wrong though.
The GSM TCM and the Predator play REALLY well together. Just ask any of the guys with "faster" cars I welded at Fontana this past weekend:grin:
donald......dude.........you always have the coolest ideas for your car. i.e. your fusebox cover that gives me a stiffy