A few LX Parts & stereo stuff for sale!! (Nav, Brake Pads, Lights, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah,,been sorta crappy the last week..but all getting better...I am a Texas Native....Odessa
GO MoJo!
 
Dude, I can't find what the power output of that amp is. The part number is posted right on top of it: P05030270ab. But I can't find it anywhere. I'm tired and headed off to bed for now. Thanks a ton Will buddy!! I'll ship your goodies out tomorrow and get you a tracking number when I get home tomorrow night!! :D
 
Here's the sub you just got Will. The amp IS built in like I thought....shit you got a deal, I didn't realize this sold for that much!!!!
http://www.moparsupercenter.com/mop...att-amplifier-charger-lx77kick04.html?cat=103

So the amp is a little "extra". Still looking for a rating on it.....

Dude, I can't find what the power output of that amp is. The part number is posted right on top of it: P05030270ab. But I can't find it anywhere. I'm tired and headed off to bed for now. Thanks a ton Will buddy!! I'll ship your goodies out tomorrow and get you a tracking number when I get home tomorrow night!! :D

Yes..you did me GOOD..Dont worry about looking for specs..I think all is well..I am looking close at your Nav as well..I have the MyGig..wouldnt mind having the Nav..Lemme talk to woman...Thanks again!!!
 
Geeze Chase you have to be one of the most generous guys I know, well there is Chrissy Leghumper he's very generous in other ways :)
 
I'll take the fuse box cover.....I'll be on the net till 10PM PST and can paypal the $$$ if it is still available... Or i can do it when i get home tomorrow at 6PM PST... Thanks

All of these prices INCLUDE shipping. I will accept Paypal only. The day you get me paypal, I can ship the next day. All items will be packaged safely and delicately, and will be delivered via UPS! Thanks for looking! :D UPDATE!! ALL THAT'S LEFT IS THE NAV UNIT, MTX REQ-5, & FUSEBOX COVER!!!!

REC NAV out of my '06 Charger. This has the BT Designer Series knobs on it, in black! Perfect condition. This will also come with the most recent update disc, and allows you to input addy's as you drive!!! $450 will make it yours!

PartsforSale005.jpg


PartsforSale004.jpg


PartsforSale003.jpg


PartsforSale002.jpg


PartsforSale001.jpg


SOLD!!! SRT8 Brake Pads. These were only on my Jeep for 2,000 miles, if that!! $75 for the set! (same SRT pads as LX's) SOLD!!!

PartsforSale032.jpg


PartsforSale031.jpg


PartsforSale030.jpg


PartsforSale029.jpg


SOLD!!! Factory Kicker Amp. This was barely used for 10,000 miles in my Charger. $30 takes it! SOLD!!!

PartsforSale024.jpg


PartsforSale025.jpg


PartsforSale026.jpg


PartsforSale027.jpg


PartsforSale028.jpg


MTX REQ-5. I had this in my Charger for MAYBE 150 songs, lol. This is a great piece for those of you that want to keep your factory stereo, but add aftermarket upgrades. Kinda like a JL Audio Clean Sweep. And it has an aux input for iPod control. $75 and it's yours!

PartsforSale017.jpg


PartsforSale018.jpg


PartsforSale019.jpg


PartsforSale020.jpg


PartsforSale021.jpg


PartsforSale022.jpg


SOLD!!! Corner Signals off my pampered 06 Charger. These have a medium tint overlay on them. No scratches, chips, or anything. They're in perfect condition. If you don't like the tint, peel it off! $60 for both! SOLD!!!

PartsforSale014.jpg


PartsforSale015.jpg


PartsforSale016.jpg


SOLD!!! Factory Kicker 10" subwoofer. Again from my Charger, delicately used for about 10,000 miles. Mint condition. This will cost a little bit more to ship due to the weight. So $90 takes it! SOLD!!!

PartsforSale008.jpg


PartsforSale012.jpg


PartsforSale009.jpg


PartsforSale010.jpg


PartsforSale006.jpg


PartsforSale007.jpg


PartsforSale011.jpg


Brilliant Black painted fusebox cover. $25 and you own it!

PartsforSale013.jpg


Thanks again for looking!! Paypal address is [email protected] :D
 
Geeze Chase you have to be one of the most generous guys I know, well there is Chrissy Leghumper he's very generous in other ways :)
Thanks Wade!! You've always been a friend to me as well bro!!
Chase, what stereo you having installed? I did my stereo and you really have to replace everything!
I'm 90% done. When I'm all done, I'll post pics.
If I had your car I would never listen to the radio:grin:
I rarely do bro. Trust me......:D Thanks, lol.
I'll take the fuse box cover.....I'll be on the net till 10PM PST and can paypal the $$$ if it is still available... Or i can do it when i get home tomorrow at 6PM PST... Thanks
It's yours if you want it!! Get me first and last name and shipping address & it'll go out tomorrow!! :D
 
Good to hear buddy. REALLY SORRY about the missing harness......:(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top