A few LX Parts & stereo stuff for sale!! (Nav, Brake Pads, Lights, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRTLUVR

Detailing "Go-to" Guy
Silver Supporter
Full Access
Joined
Nov 6, 2007
Messages
3,018
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Birmingham, AL
All of these prices INCLUDE shipping. I will accept Paypal only. The day you get me paypal, I can ship the next day. All items will be packaged safely and delicately, and will be delivered via UPS! Thanks for looking! :D UPDATE!! EVERYTHING IS SOLD!!!!

SOLD!!! REC NAV out of my '06 Charger. This has the BT Designer Series knobs on it, in black! Perfect condition. This will also come with the most recent update disc, and allows you to input addy's as you drive!!! $450 will make it yours! SOLD!!!

SOLD!!! SRT8 Brake Pads. These were only on my Jeep for 2,000 miles, if that!! $75 for the set! (same SRT pads as LX's) SOLD!!!

SOLD!!! Factory Kicker Amp. This was barely used for 10,000 miles in my Charger. $30 takes it! SOLD!!!

SOLD!!! MTX REQ-5. I had this in my Charger for MAYBE 150 songs, lol. This is a great piece for those of you that want to keep your factory stereo, but add aftermarket upgrades. Kinda like a JL Audio Clean Sweep. And it has an aux input for iPod control. $75 and it's yours! SOLD!!!

SOLD!!! Corner Signals off my pampered 06 Charger. These have a medium tint overlay on them. No scratches, chips, or anything. They're in perfect condition. If you don't like the tint, peel it off! $60 for both! SOLD!!!

SOLD!!! Factory Kicker 10" subwoofer. Again from my Charger, delicately used for about 10,000 miles. Mint condition. This will cost a little bit more to ship due to the weight. So $90 takes it! SOLD!!!

SOLD!!! Brilliant Black painted fusebox cover. $25 and you own it! SOLD!!!
 
Last edited:
Im interested in the pads.Let me know :) Thanks
 
Payment info is in my thread. If you send payment tonight, I can ship tomorrow!! Just be sure to include your first and last name and shipping address!!! :D
 
Payment info is in my thread. If you send payment tonight, I can ship tomorrow!! Just be sure to include your first and last name and shipping address!!! :D

Name and Shipping addy with paypal info..will PM you as well!! Thanks!~!
 
Thanks big guy! And to answer your question in your PM. I BELIEVE the amp for the sub is built into the box. The amp for sale above is the stock one that ran the 6 other speakers in the car. I BELIEVE that's correct. Let me see if I can dig it up for sure....
 
Cool..BIG Thanks to you..All sounds GREAT...Thanks again...I am Hopping Happy..!!!
No need to research..I am Thrilled with the Deal...
 
Last edited:
LOL. Good timing too, bro. I just got two PM's on another site for the same items, but you snagged it SOLD. I'm digging for which amp that is now......
 
Im south of Dallas in the Waco area about 2 hours away. Got a good buddy at Ft.Sill, OK said weather was horrible and the area is without power for last 5 days.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top