'04 Silver RC For Sale in s.e. Michigan

Danko

New Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2008
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Points
0
11,000 mature adult-driven miles for $26,750 or so. Bought new June, 2006 so most of factory warranty remains. Options include polished wheels, side airbags and dealer-installed '05 DVD Nav system. Rear tires upsized to 325/50 x 22 Kumhos. No dings, dents or damage. Silver [email protected]
 
Just over half MSRP is a great price for this truck. I will keep driving it and its price will drop monthly.
 
I am interested in what the larger tires look like on the truck....

Good luck with the sale. :beerchug:
 
I am really sorry to hear you're selling. Half MSRP??? Has anyone paid MSRP in the last 3 years? We need pics!
 
What happened to you Danko? Are you in the ER having that stick removed from your Bunko?
 
I understand the type of members forums draw and how not being a photographer can seem strange to a different generation and I also understand those asking for pix are usually not serious about buying but I offer a great truck with 11,400 miles for $25,600. I wish I rec'd no comments other than from prospective buyers but then the price here is free and hopefully there is someone out there that understands a great deal. If I do not sell soon, I will start making some minor cosmetic changes to the truck. The grille will get replaced with the cheap black plastic Ram grille with hex openings that much better match the scoop's black grille and that in the cowcatcher. I will also have the muffler and chrome exhaust pot taken off. Meanwhile, it is an '04 that was bought June, 2006 and has most of the factory warranty left and has the optional polished wheels, side airbags and '05 DVD nav installed by the Houston dealer. If I sell it, I will then get my wife's '06 NR SRT-10 and she will get an auto trans and become shiftless. [email protected] I see dline is here. He has seen my trucks and can verify their condition as well as existance. He is a good guy to do business with.
 
Last edited:
Disappointing to see 505's childishness displayed in an ad for my truck. Some of us can see what he is doing displays his own insecurities about his gender. I hope the mods show him back to his sandbox where he can grease his monkey in private and leave this forum to secure adults.
 
Re: Reply

Danko,a word of advise to you. Sell it locally as there are too many strokers on this forum and you really do not need their bull shit. Comments like getting a sex change, dipshit only shows the immaturity of some of the members. I did not see a one person that showed any interest in buying your 04 RC. Ball Busters I did see. Plenty of them. Your post s #14 & #15 were very well said. Good Luck with the sale of your RC. Rich

PS. Ignore them. Maybe they will go away. Rich
 
SILVER, Selling locally is good advice but I live in the depressed state of Michigan. I would be gone but the housing market has plummeted. No one here has any money any more. Thnx, tho. I really do not expect to sell on a forum but the price is right and if people know I have something at the right price, I might hit. I am really in no hurry because I have few miles and could get about the same for my truck with 25,000 miles on it so I will probably try eBay about next spring. ... Forums are as good as their mods want them to be.
 
i ask that you watch your comments in my section. please keep all post about this vehicle.. and seller if you have any pics email them to me, and i will host them for ya.. good luck with the sale.
 
Last edited:
Reply

i ask that you watch your comments in my section. please keep all post about this vehicle.. and seller if you have any pics email them to me, and i will host them for ya.. good luck with the sale.

I gather that your comment was geared towards me. I am sorry if I offended anyone about what I stated but I do have personal experience on trying to sell a vehicle on the forums and telling someone about a " sex change and calling another member of this forum a Dipshit " is in my opinion totally wrong and immature and really should be stopped by the moderators of this forum. I will end my comments at that. Rich
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top