'04 Silver RC For Sale in s.e. Michigan

Truck now has over 12,000 miles and price is down to $24,000. In today's depressed market, I totally expect not to sell until next spring or so when I drop the price substantially. I will owe less then and have enough miles on this truck to be more willing to accept the lowered price. I have seen these trucks basically sell for the same money whether they have 5,000 miles or 25,000 miles on them, so I will put the miles on but meanwhile, if anyone wants a great deal on a nice truck, please keep me in mind. thnx! This thread can be closed as far as I am concerned because I have no additional info to offer and no one here wants to buy anything anyway?
 
I don't do any photography at all but my wife knows how and may have an appropriate camera. She just had major foot surgery and is staying at her mom's for a few weeks. If anyone is serious about this truck, e-mail me at [email protected] and I will try to get the wife to provide whatever you need but it is a typical silver RC except for oversized rear tires. Her foot surgery will be followed in a year by same on other foot. That added to bad knees makes shifting difficult so I really have to get her an automatic something and sell one of our trucks. The '06 Night Runner has 0% financing so I want to hang on to it. I still think the odds are low that I will sell this truck soon so am looking to buy or lease something cheap with an automatic and then try selling the truck next spring with about 20K miles on it but if someone is interested now or soon..... Amazing how little miles seem to matter for resale value on these trucks vs. what I have experienced in the past.
 
Price now down to $22K, maybe lower.............. Has 13,900 miles on it and factory warranty does not expire until next June.
 
Sold dirt cheap................ Now, who wants the NR with less than 7000 miles plus extra unmounted black wheels and two new 325 Toyos?
 
Sold dirt cheap................ Now, who wants the NR with less than 7000 miles plus extra unmounted black wheels and two new 325 Toyos?

Congrats.

Pics of the rims?
 
They look just like the stock NR rims but are black and not glossy. They have never been mounted.
 
Somehow I get the impression you think I am offering wheels for sale. The wheels are part of a truck sale offering. The truck comes with nine wheels and currently seven tires, counting the spare tire and wheel. [email protected]
 
Sorry? This is not a penpal situation. This thread offers a truck for sale. It is now sold but another is now for sale. I wish to receive inquiries from interested prospective buyers. That should be the only responses here unless I have not provided enough detail about the NR I now have advertised. If someone wants to buy an '06 NR RC, please e-mail me at [email protected]
 
Sorry? This is not a penpal situation. This thread offers a truck for sale. It is now sold but another is now for sale. I wish to receive inquiries from interested prospective buyers. That should be the only responses here unless I have not provided enough detail about the NR I now have advertised.
Which WAS my post, but I pulled it because I'm a nice fucking guy.

I'll look for a different NR.
Thanks for the insight.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top