Zapco I-Force Component Speaker System

Enemy

Ridin Dirty
Full Access
Joined
Jun 8, 2009
Messages
315
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
42
Location
Albuquerque
I won these in a raffle this past Saturday and I think they are too much for what I need so I have no use for them. They are brand new in box and I only opened 1 of each item to take the pic's. Ebay has them listed at 199.99 free shipping and woofers.com has them for 179.99+ shipping. I'm asking 185.00 OBO including shipping and paypal fee's. Kit includes (2) 6.5" speakers, (2) speaker grills, (2) tweeters, (2) crossovers, and all install hardware/paperwork etc. Also willing to trade for parts so make offers.

http://www.woofersetc.com/p4965/i62--Zapco-65"-IForce-Component-Speakers.htm
http://cgi.ebay.com/i-6-2-ZAPCO-6-5...=ViewItem&pt=Car_Speakers&hash=item1e5cf6c6f7

P1030691.jpg

P1030693.jpg

P1030694.jpg

P1030695.jpg

P1030696.jpg

P1030698.jpg

P1030699.jpg

P1030702.jpg
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top