WTT Plus Cash: 17x7 Centerline Storms for Stock SRT Wheels

GooberMT

They See Me Rollin
Full Access
Joined
Nov 6, 2007
Messages
747
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
New Mexico
Website
www.solid-technology.com
Name: Gabriel Sanchez
Location: New Mexico
Contact: [email protected] / [email protected] / AIM: GABRIELOLG / Yahoo!: juniormt2
Price: Trade for Stock SRT Wheels plus 365 cash obo (plus shipping if your out of state)
Description:

Well like I said, i am in a time of desperation to make money for new turbo.

I have my 17x7 Centerline Storms Up for sale now, Just the Wheels. Unless someone has tires with the same tread amount and size (205/50/17)

The wheels weigh 15.2lbs and are in pretty good shape. here are some pictures!

good3.jpg


srtbuilt3.jpg


srt6.jpg


srts6.jpg


hepkittyracing.jpg


Make me an offer and lets do business :)

Gabriel
 
Man... you are working it Goob! Guess we'll have to start the Goob fund raiser along with Jason's!
 
Man... you are working it Goob! Guess we'll have to start the Goob fund raiser along with Jason's!

Get a hold of Jason, he has some great ideas for fundraisers. The only problem is his wife won't let him have a fundraiser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad2: :mad2: :mad2:
 
I have a set of stockers on bald tires, if you wanna try and sell just your rims.
 
You cock nut you stil haven't paid me for those rims :)
 
LOL! I was trying to pay for them! HAHA. Seriously Trey "sold" them to me but with the move and the baby I havent paid for them, but he has graciously extended me credit fot them HA!
 
i just need some rims to get me by for a while...i have my tires still on my rims i could take off. and switch over. so whenever you could IM me or whatever mike, let me know
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top