- Joined
- Nov 6, 2007
- Messages
- 747
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
- Location
- New Mexico
- Website
- www.solid-technology.com
Name: Gabriel Sanchez
Location: New Mexico
Contact: [email protected] / [email protected] / AIM: GABRIELOLG / Yahoo!: juniormt2
Price: Trade for Stock SRT Wheels plus 365 cash obo (plus shipping if your out of state)
Description:
Well like I said, i am in a time of desperation to make money for new turbo.
I have my 17x7 Centerline Storms Up for sale now, Just the Wheels. Unless someone has tires with the same tread amount and size (205/50/17)
The wheels weigh 15.2lbs and are in pretty good shape. here are some pictures!
Make me an offer and lets do business
Gabriel
Location: New Mexico
Contact: [email protected] / [email protected] / AIM: GABRIELOLG / Yahoo!: juniormt2
Price: Trade for Stock SRT Wheels plus 365 cash obo (plus shipping if your out of state)
Description:
Well like I said, i am in a time of desperation to make money for new turbo.
I have my 17x7 Centerline Storms Up for sale now, Just the Wheels. Unless someone has tires with the same tread amount and size (205/50/17)
The wheels weigh 15.2lbs and are in pretty good shape. here are some pictures!
Make me an offer and lets do business
Gabriel