WTT: My Silver Brembo's for your Red Brembo's (OEM)

NM08SRT8

I need Diablo!
Full Access
Joined
Jan 4, 2008
Messages
178
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
41
Location
Albuquerque, New Mexico
I'm looking to do a trade. I have about 8900 miles on her now, she's a brand new 2008 I got December of last year after Christmas before the New Year.

If possible, You would have to ship first since this is my daily driver. and 1bad4dr (Ron) will help me put them in and I'll send you mine.

I would like them to have no paint chips or anything, like new condition if possible minus the good ol brake dust. LMK

I'm Ali Vegas from www.racingsouthwest.com, NM08SRT8 on www.300cForums.com and not that it matters but have positive ratings on Ebay and www.Sprintusers.com

Let me know!

If possible, I'd like to do locally for ease of swap and to avoide shipping costs, but if you're in the US, we'll talk business.

I'm located in Albuquerque, New Mexico zip 87113.

Thanks guys!
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top