WTT: My 2-Gauge Pillar Pod For Your 3-Gauge Pillar Pod

RandysWay

New Member
Joined
May 5, 2008
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Does anybody have a Charger 3 Gauge A-Pillar Pod and wish to swap it for a Charger 2 Gauge A-Pillar Pod? Mine is about five months old and is in mint condition. Looking for a straight across swap. PM me!

Thank you,
- Randy
 
I have photos but I don't feel like taking a picture with my name written in front of it for a for trade thread.. so feel free to remove this thread as I reposted under WTB.

-R
 
seller please follow the forum rules or i will remove your thread.

I have photos but I don't feel like taking a picture with my name written in front of it for a for trade thread.. so feel free to remove this thread as I reposted under WTB.

-R

I'll personally vouch for Randy! If he screws someone I'll compensate the individual screwed with the product! Randy is a respected and valued member on many LX related sites...and lives up the road a bit.
 
RANDYYYYYY waddup foolio.. As Bud has said, Randy is good peeps, his car is loud as hell and has big Watermelon sized exhaust tips, and a killer ass setup for intake....Hey Randy I am looking for some pillar pods myself for the magggie, where'd you get yours...PM Me
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top