WTT Black or Silver Jeep SRT8 caliper for Red

grip grip

New Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Points
0
That's right. I'd like to save the grief of painting them. I have two sets, the black set is on the Jeep and the silvers are in the garage.

Anyone have a red set they'd like to swap?

I live near Nashville, Tennessee.

[email protected]
 
Last edited:
Awesome Anthony.

Anyone dealing with Grip is in for a treat. Anthony is a great person.
 
FIXED

Post up some pics of Thunder T:friends:

Do you think that will help Wade? :) By the way, it may have been a short bus, but it was clean. ;)

My dog Thunder T is on a Coma-strike, and refuses to come out the coma
until I get red calipers. Here's proof of his current condition.

331925244.jpg
 
Last edited:
Thunder T is the shit man he's giving us the look that says "Please trade calipers with my daddy"
 
Chris had an extra set of red ones, but he can't seem to locate them for some reason....Lol!
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top