WTT: AGP WGA for s2 WGA + $

The ///Man

ME>GOD!
Full Access
Joined
Nov 22, 2007
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Albuquerque
Looking to trade out this AGP WGA for something a little less aggressive. if you have an s2 WGA and like $40, or possible if you want to sell me a stock one, let me know. Prefer Albuquerque local.
 
I have a bleeder mod that you can slap on that will tone down the AGP also I would recommend the FM over the s2.
 
I just remember my s2 being just right, like it should have been from the factory.

Believe it or not I thought the FM was better than the s2. With the s2 you still lost some drivability due to compressor surge the FM was barely noticeable until you hit the gas then it just pulled.



Is the bleeder mod on? Cause that should help the PCM keep control of the stronger spring.
 
Well, we will throw FM on the list then, I just like to be able to use part throttle. The AGP isn't as bad as I remember, but I still don't like it, hahaa.
 
The fm has a 11lbs spring if I remember right and the S2 is only a 7lbs on PCM boost you can't go wrong with eather but with the S2 wga there's NO ptb and there's some with the fm but very little
 
I have an S2 WGA just gotta pull it of the PT, the other one i have i modded a little to run off PCM
 
Thanks for all the help. 8 got it covered. I will have the agp for sale after I get near a computer and see what they go for
 
Thanks for all the help. 8 got it covered. I will have the agp for sale after I get near a computer and see what they go for


Sold mine for $100 + shipping on ebay went pretty quick.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top