bigbird03
New Member
- Joined
- Jan 18, 2008
- Messages
- 5
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
I have a set of stock wheels in good shape with tires that have little to no life left on them.
I also have some konig GT-R wheels 17x7 with atleast 70% tread left.
Im looking for a set of ACR BBS wheels. Painted scratched up WHATEVER.
Throw it out there. If they are scuffed bad enough i can sand them down and paint them.
Let me know if anybody is interested and ill get some pics up.
And yes, Im looking to trade both sets of rims for a set of ACR BBS wheels.
I also have some konig GT-R wheels 17x7 with atleast 70% tread left.
Im looking for a set of ACR BBS wheels. Painted scratched up WHATEVER.
Throw it out there. If they are scuffed bad enough i can sand them down and paint them.
Let me know if anybody is interested and ill get some pics up.
And yes, Im looking to trade both sets of rims for a set of ACR BBS wheels.