- Joined
- Apr 8, 2008
- Messages
- 105
- Reaction score
- 2
- Points
- 0
- Location
- New Jersey
- Website
- www.srtowners.com
If you plan not to attend an SRT track experience after having purchased an SRT vehicle, I'd like to take that opportunity off your hands in exchange for some cash.
I've gone to the Miami track experience with my friend thanks to two generous SRTC'ers and am looking for some more VIN#'s to use towards my California trip to Laguna Seca next year.
If you wish to sell yours, let me know.... I'm looking to spend the least amount of money possible, but if I can't find one in time I'm likely going to pay the full price on the SRT web site.
Anyway, post a reply or PM me if you're selling yours.
thanks,
--Russ
PS. It cannot expire until February 2009 or so... so if you purchased your car before February 2008 i don't think i could use your VIN#. Thanks!
I've gone to the Miami track experience with my friend thanks to two generous SRTC'ers and am looking for some more VIN#'s to use towards my California trip to Laguna Seca next year.
If you wish to sell yours, let me know.... I'm looking to spend the least amount of money possible, but if I can't find one in time I'm likely going to pay the full price on the SRT web site.
Anyway, post a reply or PM me if you're selling yours.
thanks,
--Russ
PS. It cannot expire until February 2009 or so... so if you purchased your car before February 2008 i don't think i could use your VIN#. Thanks!