WTB: Stock SRT-4 wheels

50Trimmed

Beaner 4 life!
Joined
Nov 8, 2007
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Albuquerque
I am looking for a set of stock SRT-4 rims that are in good shape. With or without tires, for a decent price. If your local I am willing to trade my black w/chrome lip rims for your stock ones. LMK what you got. PM or email to [email protected]:thanks:
 
I am looking for a set of stock SRT-4 rims that are in good shape. With or without tires, for a decent price. If your local I am willing to trade my black w/chrome lip rims for your stock ones. LMK what you got. PM or email to [email protected]:thanks:
Randy bag out on you?
:love:
 
No, im the one that decided not to do the trade. lol But now i want stockers AGAIN.:erm:
I will be out of town this weekend, so let me know man I am easy like sunday morning so I can work around your schedule.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top