WTB: Stock NSRT4 DP with CAT.

master_1011

The Man.
Full Access
Navy
Joined
Dec 3, 2007
Messages
2,758
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Ventura, CA
Anybody have a 100% stock downpipe with cat?? LMK.

I have a catless DP you can have for your trouble (once I get a stock DP on there...)
 
Well jeff i just gave mine away along with the whole stock exhaust 2 weeks ago Sry!!!
 
are you doing this for Car regestration/Emission test?

and i'll keep my eye open.
 
are you doing this for Car regestration/Emission test?

and i'll keep my eye open.

No. Just taking it back to stock for a trade-in. I figure I the trade-in value will be the same either way, so I'm trying to get stock parts to sell off my aftermarket stuff.
 
I have 2. Shipping is going to be a bitch but I can throw it ona greyhound.

What are you looking to spend. It could be no less then 100.
 
Shipping shouldn't be that bad. I usually ship stuff from my local postal annex...they have the boxes and packing peanuts and everything....

Anyways, how much for one of your DP's shipped to 91915??
 
100 + whatever shipping is my offer. I can get it boxed and an actual quote in the morning.

Paypal is [email protected]

EDIT: unless you have somthing to trade of about the same value. You mentioned the you were going back to stcok so I thought Id throw that out there.
 
Last edited:
100 + whatever shipping is my offer. I can get it boxed and an actual quote in the morning.

Paypal is [email protected]

EDIT: unless you have somthing to trade of about the same value. You mentioned the you were going back to stcok so I thought Id throw that out there.

I have a catless DP I'll send back in it's place, if you want it. I don't know what brand. I sold my whole exhaust a few weeks ago for a stock system (and $$). Unfortunately, they guy I traded with had a catless DP, but he thought it was stock....but since I already included my DP as part of the deal, I wasn't going to re-nig on the guy.
 
That sucks I just threw mine away a few weeks ago, and if you wouldve paid for shipping I wouldve gave it to ya lol. Sorry bud.
 
Sorry, man...I'm on vacation and not at my computer much. I still want it. I won't be able to get it till the first or so.....I am out of state right now...But I will hit you up as soon as I get back.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top