2muchpsi Gold Supporting Members Gold Supporter Joined Jan 2, 2008 Messages 397 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Illinois Jun 2, 2008 #1 I have been trying to find a stage 2 PCM for my SRT 4 and can not find one. If any one has one or knows where I can buy just the PCM please let me know. Thanks
I have been trying to find a stage 2 PCM for my SRT 4 and can not find one. If any one has one or knows where I can buy just the PCM please let me know. Thanks
master_1011 The Man. Full Access Navy Joined Dec 3, 2007 Messages 2,758 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Ventura, CA Jun 2, 2008 #2 Actually....I do know someone selling just the PCM....let me see if he still has it.... Last edited: Jun 2, 2008
master_1011 The Man. Full Access Navy Joined Dec 3, 2007 Messages 2,758 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Ventura, CA Jun 3, 2008 #3 Stage 2 w/toys PCM for sale...350. Let me know, so I can put you in touch with the seller.
2muchpsi Gold Supporting Members Gold Supporter Joined Jan 2, 2008 Messages 397 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Illinois Jun 12, 2008 #4 that would be great if you could put me in contact with the seller, bump for any others?
master_1011 The Man. Full Access Navy Joined Dec 3, 2007 Messages 2,758 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Ventura, CA Jun 12, 2008 #5 PM sent.