WTB: SRT8 Rear Differential - Please help!!

The "Reverend" CoolFlo

300C - C = Classy!!
Joined
Nov 7, 2007
Messages
2,138
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
45
Location
West Chester, PA
So I sold my car .. was waiting for my new car to arrive at the dealer. I shouldnt have been driving the car ...

Had no choice the other morning and my luck, I blew the rear out of the car. And to top it off, I got a call from the dealer, my new car arrives today. F*ck my life ...

So I need (1) SRT8 REAR DIFFERENTIAL .... ASAP

Please help ..
 
I think it was just 70xxx miles of me beating the living shit out of her ... or

I accelerated hard out of a toll booth, musta slipped on some ice, lost traction, gripped hard .. I think the trans is fucked up too .. broke 4 teeth off the rear gear
 
CVP33 was selling a diff and parts a day or two ago...

Edit: NM dude, I see you posted in his thread already.
 
Last edited:
Cleaveland pick a part has center sections... $500
 
Anthony if you don't find one by next week let me know.I have a spare but I won't be home till then.

sweet thanks erik ... i will let you know .. let me know when you get home

Cleaveland pick a part has center sections... $500

called them friday .. they are $800 .. and that is an option thanks!
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top