WTB SRT8 Rear Diff/Half Shafts/Hubs/Driveline

willtransco

Full Access Member
Full Access
Joined
Oct 11, 2009
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Norman, Oklahoma
Like the title states...Looking for a Full SRT8 Rear Diff and associated gear (shafts / Hubs)..Can arrange pick up...or will pay shipping..
Thanks
 
Last edited:
Like the title states...Looking for a Full SRT8 Rear Diff and associated gear..Can arrange pick up...or will pay shipping..
Thanks

Contact BuilderBill at Paramount Performance Products. He takes them as trade on the upgraded 8.8 Ford.

Dont know why you would want one.......they are a open diff, metric version of the Dana44. Same rear end from the Commander and Wrangler 2006 on.


.
 
are you looking for stock or used aftermarket? pm srthardware, he's got a quaife and some half shafts he's looking to sell.
 
Thank you ..will check..and anything but the stock 2.82 rears..Used/new aftermarket..stock ect..Thanks again...
 
I have everything you need. Dif, hubs, halfshafts. If I remember correctly, I paid 5 bills for everything and then we'd have to figure out shipping. All you'll need is the SRT rear portion of the driveshaft and there are a ton of guys that have swapped out to the getrag, you be able to get hooked up on that and I should have one here I'll give you if I do.
 
Last edited:
Cam..lemme see where I am, been looking so long ..I spent some $$$ on some other Mods..What you think shipping will be?
And Thanks!!!
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top