BLWN HMI New Member Joined Jan 29, 2008 Messages 58 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Orange County, CA Nov 3, 2008 #1 Looking for SRT4 stage 2/3 fuel injectors.
8yourM5 Full Access Member Full Access Joined Nov 6, 2007 Messages 2,367 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Age 40 Location CA Nov 3, 2008 #2 are those the blue tops? I will havea set for sale soon I thik 1fast sedan has a set for sale
BLWN HMI New Member Joined Jan 29, 2008 Messages 58 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Orange County, CA Nov 3, 2008 #3 I don't think they are the same. I already have the SRT4 STG I which i think are the blue tops.
MOL SHOW & PERFORMANCE Full Access Joined Nov 7, 2007 Messages 1,844 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Age 56 Location SAN DIEGO, CA Nov 3, 2008 #4 The Blue Giants Are Smaller Than A Srt4 Stage 1 Injector.
nevinsrt Getaway driver for hire Moderator Marine Corps Joined Nov 7, 2007 Messages 14,747 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Age 98 Location Albuquerque, NM Nov 3, 2008 #5 Stage 1,2,3 all look the same; black injector with blue top.
leepen New Member Joined Aug 31, 2008 Messages 473 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Vegas Nov 3, 2008 #6 nevinsrt said: Stage 1,2,3 all look the same; black injector with blue top. Click to expand... QFT