WTB SRT4 injectors

stockers? stage 2? stage 3?

Sorry I do not have any spare yet... still about 2-3 months from needing to pull mine
 
what type of application would these get used on an lx erik????? sorry for the dumb question, just curious.....
 
I'll have a set of four 2003 stock injectors if my car sells with the S2 still in.
 
what type of application would these get used on an lx erik????? sorry for the dumb question, just curious.....
They are about the same as the Ford Blue Giants used in some of the strokers and higher HP 6.1's.I think they will fit the rail better than the Ford injectors and I am hoping they cost a bunch less.
 
i think i have a set of stock injectors lying around....let me check and i'll get back to you. they're at my dad's house with all my other crap so i have to check tonight.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top