TNCHARGER Moderator Moderator Joined Oct 15, 2007 Messages 4,000 Reaction score 0 Points 36 Location East TN Jun 26, 2011 #1 Since I got a free ride from my recent purchase I have registered for VIR...hell of a track and just 3 hrs from me.....I have a friend who wants to go...anyone not going to use their ticket and want to sell it?
Since I got a free ride from my recent purchase I have registered for VIR...hell of a track and just 3 hrs from me.....I have a friend who wants to go...anyone not going to use their ticket and want to sell it?
ChargerGirl Mama / DB Geek / Driver Administrator Joined Nov 6, 2007 Messages 7,029 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Dublin, CA Jun 26, 2011 #2 I'm assuming he doesn't want to just buy it direct for ~$500. Used mine AND bought another one like five years ago. Good luck with your search.
I'm assuming he doesn't want to just buy it direct for ~$500. Used mine AND bought another one like five years ago. Good luck with your search.