WTB: SRT-4 Stock Downpipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cygnus

Platinum Supporting Member
Platinum Supporter
Joined
Dec 4, 2007
Messages
4,679
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
St. Pete, FL
Looking for a Stock Downpipe off an SRT-4 (Neon). Must be in good condition and nothing wrong with it.

Not looking for one that's been sitting outside collecting rust.

I need it to take my Needswing V5 downpipe off to sell it.

Let me know!

Thanks,
Jesus
 
I have a stock catless DP....Custom jobbie. I will be taking it off next week.....

Not sure if thats what your looking for...
 
Jeff, I'm needing one with the cat. Putting the stock pcm back in and don't feel like dealing with the No-Cat code.

Thanks though!
 
Good luck man....


I had to jump through hoops to find a stock one to put on.....And no...your not getting it :grin:


I'm going back to stock PCM too, and I also wanted to not deal with the code.
 
I got lucky. Found one locally! Well I had to drive about 45 min to get it but it was well worth it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top