WTB: SRT-4 Intake Manifold

50Trimmed

Beaner 4 life!
Joined
Nov 8, 2007
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Albuquerque
Like the title says im looking to buy an intake manifold. Stock, powder coated, ported. I dont care just nothing to expensive. Thanks!
 
Contact mole' on srtforums. He has a bunch of random stuff. I know he has an intake mani or two.
 
mightey whitey might have one lying around as well.
 
I have a stock one with stock tb spacer. $130 shipped
 
Not A Fan Of Srt Forums Wouldnt Suggest It!

nahh man the srt forums is wack that guy "srt4 of the month" innconavate or w/e is a joke hes a real ass and iam not trying to offend anyone or bash anyone but its ridiculous over there. they think there sh**t dont stink

:ilovesrtc:
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top