WTB: Springs, Braces, AGP WGA New Style

Mains

Pobody's Nerfect
Platinum Supporter
NorCal SRT Donor
Full Access
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
6,417
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Age
46
Location
Albuquerque, NM
Name: Chris Mains
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Contact information: mains(at)srtconnection(dot)com
Looking for a set of Hotchkis springs or Pro-kit. We will talk price. done deal
Also looking front and rear braces for the car DC preferred but open to others. I have a line on a rear now looking for front
last but not least AGP WGA New Style, I will have a S2 available when I swap this so if you are interested LMK if you need a stock WGA LMK to play around with the price a bit.


Ready set GO! I am on a budget cause this past weekend was a spending spree for me, so help a brotha out.

Thanks
Mains
 
Isnt Randy selling a pro kit for 150? Thats local. Ill get it from him for you if there is beef.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top