WTB: NSRT-4 drivers side axle or both

turbosocks

srt n00b
Full Access
Joined
Feb 19, 2008
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
ABQ but from detroit
Hello,

long time no talk everybody.

Lately I have gotten a lot of clicking when i turn sharp and slow from my drivers side. I originally thought it might be a ball joint but it definately sounds like a CV joint. There was a small hole in it that i thought i fixed, but apparently not well enough.

I am looking for either someone selling some used ones cheap, or the best price new/re-manufactured online.

Nevin mentioned going thru a vendor on here 'mopar supercenter' or something, but i didn't see them listed.

I am looking to spend ~ 70$ or so per axle.

thanks!
 
I would imagine people would need alittle more information.
What is the Make, Model and Year on your ride. And you need the CV Axle?
 
His title says it all...All the NSRT-4's use the same axles.

I have some DSS axles that need rebuilding....but I'm not gonna let them go for that low.....sorry.
 
His title says it all...All the NSRT-4's use the same axles.

I have some DSS axles that need rebuilding....but I'm not gonna let them go for that low.....sorry.

haha Nate already got himself some more axles. This is an older thread..
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top