WTB: Neon SRT4 Steering wheel

Mains

Pobody's Nerfect
Platinum Supporter
NorCal SRT Donor
Full Access
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
6,417
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Age
46
Location
Albuquerque, NM
Name: Chris Mains
Location: 87111
Email: mains(at)srtconnection(dot)com

so here is the deal, I have a knife that I carry in my pocket and apparently getting out it has been scraping the wheel. Well today I was driving and felt rough edges and offically drives me nuts.

I need a SRT4 Neon Steering wheel (no need for airbag)

tell me what ya gots!
 
if mike bought his car back they why dont you ask if you could buy his.
 
If I find a new one for my car in time I could sell you mine. I'll let you know if that happens
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top