WTB: MSRT Factory Rim just need one

SRT8NJ

New Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2007
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
57
Location
Tinton Falls, NJ
Hey guys, It was real hard to stay calm but I did'nt want to make my Fiancee feel any worse. She does'nt drive my car often. But she loves to, I can't blame her there. But she came home from the bank drive thru the other day with my F/D side all rashed up. It may be able to be repaired but don't think it will ever be the same. The bad part I was gonna get them powderd this week. So I am looking for 1 excellent cond. MSRT factory rim....if any one has one kicking around... Thanks
 
Last edited:
sorry to hear your fate bro!! i am very glad that my wife is scared of my car...... as much as i love my wife, i might come unglued if she did that to mine!!!
 
Yeah it was hard to stay calm. But the look on her face and the tears when she was telling me the freaking stayed inside me....I am so tring to get her to trade her Explorer for an SRT Jeep...
 
good for you!!!! i have been working my wife on a gcsrt since they came out!!!!! i want to give here envoy to my son!!!
 
Congrats on stayin' calm... that hadda be hard to do! My wife has scrubbed my wheels on some of my other cars and I sure wasn't happy, but.... whatcha gonna do?? You know they didn't do in on purpose! Been looking everywhere for another magnum for the wife but just haven't connected anywhere yet. At least were not in a hurry. I know the resale on magnums is terrible, BUT TRY TO BUY ONE!!!
 

Attachments

  • SRT8 rear view.jpg
    SRT8 rear view.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 1
  • ADIOS MUTHA#2.JPG
    ADIOS MUTHA#2.JPG
    17.8 KB · Views: 2
my gf did that to one of mine a few months ago. i sent 3 teeth down her throat.
 
and then you woke up......... you are so full of shit markus....... your gf would kick you azz!!!
 
I'm gonna try here once more before I buy the on from fixrim.com....I really want one before E-town
 
I never thought that it would be this hard to find a rim. Rimfix has not answerd me yet. There is one on ebay but a little more then I wanted to spend...Anyone....Please...lol
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top