WTB - LX SRT rear knuckles.

Junior

New Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2007
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
52
Location
Peoria, AZ
I just found a good set of SRT rear brakes, but they don't do me any good without the knuckles and dust shields.

Anyone happen to have swapped theirs out, or know of someone who has?

I already tried Cleveland Pick-A-Part.

Thanks folks.
 
Bump (with a copy/paste from a post I made elsewhere):

So I know a lot of folks try to put SRT Brembos on R/T cars, and you can't do it without the SRT knuckles.

Without getting into the other options (such as Wilwoods, which I have on the front, and love), and without having gotten my hands on the SRT knuckles to compare them, I'm wondering if it would be possible to make a bracket to adapt the SRT Brembos onto the R/T knuckle?

That's essentially what Todd TCE did to adapt the Wilwoods onto the LX - a custom bracket.

If someone could do the same, it would sure open up a lot of doors, and folks wouldn't have to search all over for knuckles.

Before getting into who and how much, would it even be dimensionally and mechanically possible to adapt the SRT brakes onto an R/T with a custom piece?

For me, I'm looking at the rear setup, but I suppose the question applies to the fronts as well.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top