DeaconSRT8 I'm a Wheelopath Silver Supporter Joined Sep 15, 2008 Messages 140 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Wa. State Jan 9, 2009 #1 I am looking for either stainless or chrome, hood strut-covers for my SRT8 Charger. Anyone? Anyone? Thanks, DEEK
I am looking for either stainless or chrome, hood strut-covers for my SRT8 Charger. Anyone? Anyone? Thanks, DEEK
MOL SHOW & PERFORMANCE Full Access Joined Nov 7, 2007 Messages 1,844 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Age 56 Location SAN DIEGO, CA Jan 9, 2009 #2 razors edge has them
Quick Mgmt. - I can't help you Super Moderator Platinum Supporter Joined Nov 6, 2007 Messages 7,549 Reaction score 0 Points 36 Location San Jose, CA Jan 10, 2009 #3 Billet Technology?
FreebirdSRT The Bird is the Word Silver Supporter Joined Mar 3, 2008 Messages 377 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Houston, Texas Jan 10, 2009 #4 Quick said: Billet Technology? Click to expand... BT does not make them. Mol was correct, Razors Edge just came out with them. http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=144521 Last edited: Jan 10, 2009
Quick said: Billet Technology? Click to expand... BT does not make them. Mol was correct, Razors Edge just came out with them. http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=144521
DeaconSRT8 I'm a Wheelopath Silver Supporter Joined Sep 15, 2008 Messages 140 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Wa. State Jan 11, 2009 #5 Thanks everyone. R.E. is it...