As you may or may not know, my car was hit in a parking lot, cracking my front bumper in the process. The shop called and said there's a two-month back order on new bumpers so they're attempting to get my bumper repaired and then paint it and re-install it.
I'm just wondering how much I'd have to pay for a used one since I've got a few days before they'll be done. So send me a PM with a price if you have one. I'm only looking for the OEM SRT Charger bumper, not an aftermarket or R/T bumper.
Thanks -Tam
I'm just wondering how much I'd have to pay for a used one since I've got a few days before they'll be done. So send me a PM with a price if you have one. I'm only looking for the OEM SRT Charger bumper, not an aftermarket or R/T bumper.
Thanks -Tam