cobretti FASTRNMOST Joined Feb 2, 2010 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Chicago Nov 27, 2010 #1 Like the title reads, anybody have a set they don't want? Thanks folks!
Dookie Foe twenny sics Gold Supporter Joined Nov 6, 2007 Messages 2,884 Reaction score 0 Points 36 Location Baton Rouge, Louisiana Nov 29, 2010 #2 Heard of more then a few issues with them....just a heads up.
NOTPAID4 Platinum Supporting Member Platinum Supporter Full Access Air Force Joined Apr 18, 2008 Messages 2,045 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Age 80 Location Salisbury, North Carolina Nov 29, 2010 #3 I have DMH electric cutouts on my 05 Mag R/T and never had a problem, however I did hear when they first came out they did have problems. Must have gotten mine after problem was resolved! Mine work GREAT!!! A short video of mine...
I have DMH electric cutouts on my 05 Mag R/T and never had a problem, however I did hear when they first came out they did have problems. Must have gotten mine after problem was resolved! Mine work GREAT!!! A short video of mine...