WTB : Cherokee stock Tail lights

Charg-um@BMC Performance

The "Original" now @ BMC
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
S. Florida
Pretty easy, anyone got some Cherokee tail lights they can part with ? ?

I have someone that wants them tinted.

Anyone ? :thumb2:
 
As a matter of I do now !!!

LOL Smartass..

Hey, how dark do you want yours ?

Scotts came out very nice, so now I have his set to tint for you !

Might even do the mustang ones for Demo.
 
As a matter of I do now !!!

LOL Smartass..

Hey, how dark do you want yours ?

Scotts came out very nice, so now I have his set to tint for you !

Might even do the mustang ones for Demo.
Cool! I figured I would have seen a bog post from Scott about them lol!
Glad you are up and running, although after my tint ticket maybe I should go easy on the lights lol
 
haven't had any problems with the cops with my tinted tails yet!
 
You do tinting.....lol

oh yeah...... he is dead set on making sure he is THE exclusive tinter for any florida lx.......hehehehehehehe his work is nice!!! :thumb:
 
yeah, he is not to shabby.....hehehehhhee
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top