WTB: Charger SRT8 Seat Covers

NetNathan

Not the Momma
Platinum Supporter
Joined
Nov 9, 2007
Messages
1,790
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Location
Corona, CA
Anybody got a set?

I have a 2006 Charger SRT8. Will 2009 up work also?
Will Challenger SRT8 covers fit?
..
 
the front lower foam is all the same on the srt8(charger, magnum, 300, challenger) what you need to look at is the design of the upper foam... the charger and magnum is the same and some of the challenger but not all .... here is a picture of the 300 srt8 foam i market the areas to look at in red...

SRT8300C-FOAM.jpg


just an fyi i bought some challenger seats that had the plastic panel on the back the covers folded into the seat so if you were to put them on a charger seat you would have a big whole not sure if all of them are like that but just a heads up
 
Thanks for the tips...
From what I have found...I don't think Challenger seat covers will work without a lot of foam work.
My driver side seat cover and one of the back seats have some damage and I want a new set.

It is the short side of the back seat. Maybe it woud be cheaper to see what the dealer wants because I could get by without buying a full set.
..
 
Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top