WTB: Black catch can w/Z bracket

JarZ

Certified Magnumaniac
Full Access
Joined
Feb 26, 2008
Messages
455
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
47
Location
Newark, NJ
Looking to pay $80 shipped or so.

Please let me know what you have.
Thanks.
 
good luck, i've been looking for one for quite a while without any success. I just took advantage of the 15% discount that BT currently offers to buy a new one.
 
Heh, pay close attention to the BT thanksgiving sale coming up. Last year they had some ridiculous percent off. They did some sort of deal where it was a 1 day sale and if you ordered before 3pm (THEIR time) you got some huge discount (don't want to say 40% because I can't remember) and then if you missed that and ordered before 4pm you got 30% and then if you ordered before 5pm you got 20%... some sort of thing like that.

BUT... pay attention to the time zones... doh (guess who was sitting there for hours going "maybe I'll get these things too, no, I'll get these and those instead, or maybe that..." and got his order in right before the SECOND cut off. dammit).


Found it: http://www.srtconnection.com/forums/showthread.php?p=357038#post357038

.
 
Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top