WTB: Black 300C SRT 2006

What would you have done different? I'm curious because I remember you had a road warrior cam or something.

I would have done the 426 right away, or done a NOS package with the H/C/I. Also the heads that my bro has on his car, which are the Stage 2 or 3 from PPP were alot better than my Indy/PPP Heads.

I think I have bought a silver GC SRT, waiting for the dealer to call me back.
 
Hell yes Snehal!!!! Welcome back dude!!! (I went by Chasercharger on the old District) I have since bought a GCSRT8 for my daily while the Charger sits in the garage. I'm doing PPP 426 in a few weeks man.
It's good to see you around again man! You were missed! Definitely keep us posted on the purchase man!!!! :)
Chase
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top