WTB: Black 300C SRT 2006

greatone61

Full Access Member
Full Access
Joined
Dec 31, 2007
Messages
875
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Santa Fe
Hey fellas,

Looking to get back in the game! I can't stand the Escalade anymore. I'm looking for a Black 06 Fully Loaded 300C SRT. Lemme know if you guys come across any that aren't pimped out.

BTW: I heard Ron aka 1bad4dr is getting surgery to finally make him legally a male.
 
bwahahahahahaha

You are one to talk SNAIL girl. lmao

You change cars like your thongs, once a week. dahahahahaha

Have you checked CarMax here in ABQ? They have a Black 300SRT8 as of last week Friday.
 
i didnt think carmax took 7/11 coupons.



haha, glad to see you coming back to the lx crowd. wise decision going with the fastest color, silver will slow ya down.
 
holy crap attack you are coming back to the darkside?
 
i didnt think carmax took 7/11 coupons.



haha, glad to see you coming back to the lx crowd. wise decision going with the fastest color, silver will slow ya down.

bwahahahahahahahaa

Now THAT was funny.
 
We knew you'd come back, and I see that you're looking to upgrade to the fast color. Smart move.
 
You guys suck. How many times do I have to reiterate...silver is the slickest and quickest. Not mine per say, but all the records are from silv...oh never mind. lol. Welcome back soon !
 
Over the past 6 months I made some stupid moves with cars. Luckily last week, my bro pulled up next to me in his modded Charger SRT, and laid down a strip of rubber going down the road....woke my dumb a$$ up.
 
Darkside it is! To say the least, the amount of money I lost over the last 6 months in cars, I could have put 1 426, wheels, and one of the NY Governor's hookers in my car. LOL! Luckily thanks to HalV48, I did not lose another 35k on the 300C SRT I had.
 
Over the past 6 months I made some stupid moves with cars. Luckily last week, my bro pulled up next to me in his modded Charger SRT, and laid down a strip of rubber going down the road....woke my dumb a$$ up.

hmmmmmmmm
 
Test drove a sweet GC SRT 07 yesterday, damn dealer would not go down from 46k, and it had 17k miles on it.
 
Just wait for a challenger bud. There are too many ghetto bently's roming the streets of Albuquerque as is it.






































































LOL Im waiting for the resopnced to that one LOL.
 
Just wait for a challenger bud. There are too many ghetto bently's roming the streets of Albuquerque as is it.






































































LOL Im waiting for the resopnced to that one LOL.


What? Ghetto Bentley's .... Whatever dude, you don't know what you're talking about.




































The PC term is Government Projects Bentley's.
 
Bout time!

Bout time you woke up and smeled the coffee.

What the hell were you thinking selling your SRT-8 in the first place?

As Eric Foreman's dad would say: "Dumbass"

Now get a real car, and rejoin the club. BTW: Yes, the hazing does start all over again, since you will be the FNG again!


(welcome back)
 
Bout time you woke up and smeled the coffee.

What the hell were you thinking selling your SRT-8 in the first place?

As Eric Foreman's dad would say: "Dumbass"

Now get a real car, and rejoin the club. BTW: Yes, the hazing does start all over again, since you will be the FNG again!


(welcome back)

FNG...or in some other peoples terms: FNT....Friggin New Terrorist. LOL!

Good to be back to the SRTs man! I am still kind of happy I don't have the C, if I had the chance over I would have done my mods differently and thats what I'm gonna do this time around.
 
FNG...or in some other peoples terms: FNT....Friggin New Terrorist. LOL!

Good to be back to the SRTs man! I am still kind of happy I don't have the C, if I had the chance over I would have done my mods differently and thats what I'm gonna do this time around.

What would you have done different? I'm curious because I remember you had a road warrior cam or something.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top