WTB: Aftermarket Catback SRT8 Charger

StevoSRT

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Nov 6, 2007
Messages
19,139
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Yeah I want an SRT8 Charger aftermarket 3" catback

I dont care which...im cutting it off for the pipes anyway lol....

let me know

[email protected]
 
PM Paxton, I kept hearing him say he wanted to rid himself of the Bassani and go with something like a Corsa. Can't you just get a 3" fabbed up for a lot cheaper while retaining some good quality?
 
PM Paxton, I kept hearing him say he wanted to rid himself of the Bassani and go with something like a Corsa. Can't you just get a 3" fabbed up for a lot cheaper while retaining some good quality?

yes but this will need to be able to be installed at someones house....not an exhaust shop....

I am seeing what I can work out haha....didnt paxy sell his Corsa yet?
 
No, he has a Bassani and wants to buy a Corsa. The Bassani is a true 3" I think.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top