WTB a srt boost gauge

perk_1405

New Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2008
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
42
Location
wilm, nc
i ordered a roe s/c for my ram srt-10 and i want a boost gauge to match the srt oil temp gauge. let me know if anyone has one they would like to get rid of. thanks Elliott
 
Do yourself a favor and buy something different. The srt 4 guage is piece of sh*t. I just had our srt4 in for warranty for lost boost, and it was the guage.
 
Do yourself a favor and buy something different. The srt 4 guage is piece of sh*t. I just had our srt4 in for warranty for lost boost, and it was the guage.

meh....I'm still on the original. Factory freak, I guess.
 
Let me talk to a buddy at work tonight..he knows a sight where you can design your own gauges. I'll see if the SRT option is in there.....
 
my stock srt boost gauge went out as well....... maybe coincidence, but I've heard some of my buddies have had the same problems. I have a VEI and love it. Well, good luck man and take care.
 
i went ahead and got a auto lite ultra lite to match my other gauges, i just dosnt have the srt on it, thanks you guys for the input on the factory gauge..
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top